Camping and Local Accomodations
Rustic camping is available on the Jones Farm along the Yadkin River. Camping fees are $25 (for the entire weekend per tent/camper–that’s Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights). $10 per night prior or after. Fee does not include admission. No electric or water hookups are available. Pets must be leashed and are limited to the campgrounds. No dogs are allowed within the performance area. Campers must carry out all trash. A very primitive outdoor hot water shower, designed and patented by Tony Jones, is available to the adventurous.
Please follow these simple camping rules:
- Placement of tents or campers must be contained within the width of allotted space.
- Limit of two cars per camping spot. Have guest park in regular parking lot.
- All pets must be on a leash...at all times.
- Campfires are allowed only below lower fence on river unless contained in a fire stove.
- Speed limit of all vehicles within park is 10 mph.
- All campers must purchase daily admission tickets. Arm bands must be visible and will be MONITORED.
- This is a working farm. Please don’t give cows the habit. Dispose of cigarettes butts and filters in trash containers.
- Carry out all trash.
Use of generators: Given that campers are here to enjoy music and the solitude of the Yadkin River, the use of generators is restricted. A place in the lower bottom field will be designated for campers who want to run their generators during the DAY TIME. No generators will be allowed to operate between the hours of 5:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Generators must conform to National Park Service regulations pertaining to audio disturbances, which states that "motorized equipment” cannot exceed 60 decibels.